I'm a guy of many hats. I'm a Graphic Designer, Musician, Beer brewer, Producer/Recording Engineer
This post is everything.
(via epsonality)did you know?
You stay classy, Panem.
Pretty closeCollegeHumor Staff Blog
Very true. Here, however, are some things they DID say:
- "Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man" - Thomas Jefferson
- "Lighthouses are more useful than churches" - Benjamin Franklin
- "This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it." - John Adams
- "As to taxes, they are evidently inseparable from government. It is impossible without them to repay the debts of the nation, to protect it from foreign danger, or to secure individuals from lawless violence and rapine." - Alexander Hamilton
- "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson
- "Born in other countries, yet believing you could be happy in this, our laws acknowledge, as they should do, your right to join us in society, conforming, as I doubt not you will do, to our established rules. That these rules shall be as equal as prudential considerations will admit, will certainly be the aim of our legislatures, general and particular." - Thomas Jefferson
- "In regard to religion, mutual toleration in the different professions thereof is what all good and candid minds in all ages have ever practised, and, both by precept and example, inculcated on mankind." - Samuel Adams
- The Government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion.” - John Adams
- They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
- "A nation under a well-regulated government, should permit none to remain uninstructed. It is monarchical and aristocratical government only that requires ignorance for its support." - Thomas Paine
- "Each individual of the society has a right to be protected by it in the enjoyment of his life, liberty, and property…He is obliged, consequently, to contribute his share to the expense of this protection; and to give his personal service, or an equivalent, when necessary." - John Adams
- "Equal laws protecting equal rights; the best guarantee of loyalty and love of country." - James Madison
(Source: genopp)Generation Opportunity
Who doesn’t love to eat your cereal while driving? It’s the greatest thing ever.JEAN-RALPHIO! DANCE UP ON ME.
when you know something doesnt fit in the fridge but you force the door shut and let it fall out on someone else
(via cuntybowler)ok bye
R.I.P to the driver who died with Paul Walker that no one cares about because he wasn’t famous.(via vulcanlady)crocsheaven